When one thinks I focus on Tradition instead of Scripture, I guess I should just laugh it off and say, "Hahahaha, great joke!"

I'm going it ignore the hits when they come my way. After all, Messiah said I am to turn the other cheek.... and He was NOT referring to actual physical strikes. He's speaking specifically about what's written in green below and my reaction to it. I'm not to come back and hit her with a verbal shot. It's me who needs to change.

-- slade
-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily
Sent: Sunday, 16 January, 2005 10.37
Subject: [TruthTalk] Private Interpretation

jt -- Possibly because you appear to be focused in/on tradition right now and I study God's Word
(just a guess on my part)

JD -- Possibly an insult. (just a guess on my part).

IZZY --  JD, why must you keep stirring the pot of strife (as if there isn’t enough already.)  Let Slade determine for himself if he is insulted. Izzy