DAVEH:  "from my limited experience, it seems to be the SOP for some street preachers.  That's why I am so curious about why some of them go to the lengths they do in decrying the LDS Church during Conference time in SLC twice a year.  IF they really understood the Mormon mentality, I can't believe they would use such tactics to try to convert us away from Mormonism.  What they do there only drives us closer together, rather than apart."

KD Since it is so ineffective I would think you would be starting a SP school so you could help drive all those members together! Besides it proves the church is true!

Do you Yahoo!?