I believe that Terry was speaking of those who do evil; not those who overcome evil temptations.  Give him a break, please. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Taylor
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 5:41 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormons and Street Preachers

Bill, there is no question that we can apply the word perverts to homos. They practice sexual perversion.  It takes a humble man to agree with God, even when that doesn’t sound politically correct or “nice”.  Iz

Where is this "humble man" who agrees with God? In John's address he said that he was also speaking of people who have those tendencies but are not acting on them. That is not perversion, Izzy -- it may even be righteousness: "And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God" (1Cor 6.11). To lump people like this in with the "perverts," and call them all a "filty (sic) disgusting bunch," speaks far more truth into the perversion of your own nature than it does theirs. Humility hardly covers it.

Bill

Terry is a humble man. Hmmmm. Honest, yes, but humble? I don't know. Is he humble, even when he is calling people, some of whom from the context of John's post were not acting out in sin, perverts, the whole filthy bunch of them? I'll let you be the judge of that.