How can we get beyond 'camps'? Kevin cited a verse from John with the understanding that no correct interpretation of it could be other than the one that he and, I assumeyou, Linda & David hold to also. IFF the understanding that you, collectively, hold on this and, on other matters is cognitively incorrect and, IFF no amount of Scriptural support for another understanding will EVER see any one of you alter your position then, how are we to engage one another?

Lance, this is a very strange comment coming from the only one in your “camp” who refused to even discuss the meaning of that scripture.  All of us have explained our understanding of it.  We are still waiting on you.  Izzy