From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:47 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Torrance and Sin - Holy People?

In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:38:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lance, this is a very strange comment coming from the only one in your “camp” who refused to even discuss the meaning of that scripture.  All of us have explained our understanding of it.  We are still waiting on you.  Izzy

I would be interested in Linda Shields answer to Lance's question above  ----  as well as Terry's, Millers, Deegan's and Judy Taylor's.
Jd

I have, as yet, seen no scriptural support for altering my position.  If I do, I will.  Izzy

Fine.   Don't answer the question.   But let's not be too hasty in our criticism of Lance for making the same decision and, perhaps, for much the same reason.
JD

JD, your snottiness never ceases to astonish me.  That WAS my answer.  And I gave my scriptural basis prior to that.  What else do WANT???  I will stop talking now, as I am spitting mad.  Izzy