-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:55:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Rikk Watts on Genesis 1

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

If we are saved in spite of our sins, how is that this frequent repentor is lost or hell bound?
Real simple John.  When the same sin is a continuous part of your life, your trips to the alter are bogus.  Who is the sinner serving?  Christ, or himself?  It doesn't take a community to figure it out.  Try to remember that.  Some day there will be a test.
Terry

So we can comment sin, as long as it is not the same sin?   I mean, sin is a part of us  (if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us).   Grace only works when we cease sin?

Find me one Christian pervert in the Bible, John.  Just one.

Aaaaaahhh, Samson.   Are fat Christians saved?