LOL Christian pervert is that like a female boyscout?

I guess the scriptures are correct after all

Prov 28:4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

If we are saved in spite of our sins, how is that this frequent repentor is lost or hell bound?
Real simple John.  When the same sin is a continuous part of your life, your trips to the alter are bogus.  Who is the sinner serving?  Christ, or himself?  It doesn't take a community to figure it out.  Try to remember that.  Some day there will be a test.
Terry

So we can comment sin, as long as it is not the same sin?   I mean, sin is a part of us  (if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us).   Grace only works when we cease sin?