This is both evasive and, a non-answer. I've done the same myself multitudinous times on TT so, I can't hold your feet to the fire. However, one can't fail to notice that both Christine and yourself have no real answer for this reality. Which reality? The reality that the majority (pun intended) of believers on the globe read from a bible which is not the counterpart to the KJV. May I ask those of you (Kevin, Christine and David) who worship the pages, covers and indexing to lighten up a bit and, let God be God.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 02, 2005 21:23
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] NIV Bible Quiz

The Bibles that have out & out lies and ERRORS in them can not possibly be God's word.
It may say Bible, it may look like a Bible, but a FALSE WITNESS utters lies!

The Word of God is recorded in the Bible that we may know what is required of us and that we might DO IT!

 Tell me what you make of that observation.
Well obviously those that do not speak ENGLISH would have a Bible that is based on the Recieved text.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is wise for one to remember that the Word of God is Jesus Christ. It is also wise to remember that His (God's) Words do not return void. Take care, Kevin, not confuse your role with that of the Spirit of God. I've found God to be at work EVEN THROUGH THE KJV! Just imagine!

Speaking of 'imagine': Imagine yourself able to see every believer at once on the entire globe. Imagine them to be lit up like a little light. Then, imagine yourself able to see the Bible (or portion thereof) they had with them. How many of them do you believe are carrying the KJV? Now, don't make a smart remark, please. Tell me what you make of that observation.