From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: truthtalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:53:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Apocrypha

Am getting discouraged with this JD, it is a waste of my time - I can see no relation between scripture and the other. Also why are they all in Matthew?  This is what I have found thus far - Can you find a common ground between them?

Matthew 4:4 & Wisdom 16:26
1. He answered and said, ?it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God? (spoken to the devil)

2. So that your children, whom you loved, O Lord, might learn that it is not the production of crops that feeds humankind but that your word sustains those who trust in you.

Discover Yahoo!