JD Paul is surely NOT against knowing but knowing that is final

So you say.
Then I can never really know if what you are saying even now is true.

Why are you always looking to talk people out of knowing the truth?
Do you want them to end up like you, questioning everything?
Or so you can then become the one (the authority) to point them in to the way right behind you?
Prov 22 That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee

Maybe that is why you struggle with addictions.
JN 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It has occurred to me that if we speak and write with the view in mind that we at the beginning of another day of learning,  our hearts and minds will be more open to what God has instore.  Perhaps our doctrinal statements should not be "as if written n stone.'   But reflective of the growth that will begin again with the start of a new day.

We would do less fighting and more growing.

That is what I Cor 8:1-3 is saying,   ----   is it not?  Paul is surely NOT against knowing but knowing that is final, a closed systems of knowledge.

Jd