WHO JESUS IS IS THE ISSUE! Gentlemen:(Blaine, DaveH and, lurkers) If Jesus is not the logos asarkos then, we have no gospel! I heard a couple of kids playing on the street the other night and, one said to the other 'do the math'.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 21, 2005 06:55
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief

How can your Jesus have different attributes than my Jesus and still be the same person?

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:   Logically, the onus is not upon me to define the Jesus I believe in, but rather it is on the person who suggests I don't believe in Jesus.  FTR....I have not said that the Jesus Kevin, you Perry or any other TTer believes in is a false Jesus.

Lance Muir wrote:
DaveH says "Kevin, I believe in Jesus." IFF we are going to engage in a conversation that entails reality, then we have to continue to build upon that which has been said previously.According to you THE JESUS TO BE BELIEVED IN IS MOST FULLY AND ACCURATELY DESCRIBED WITHIN MORMON TEACHING. Is this so? The Jesus believed in by Kevin, Perry, Lance et al is a false Jesus. Is this not also so? (unwieldy but, you get my point)What, IYO, are the eternal consequenses for non-Mormons?

Mr. Moderator:Please grant DaveH the opportunity of fully answering and, explaining.