Could be God has given these ppl over to a 'reprobate mind' Lance.  It's a possibility isn't it? Anyway
no prophecy of scripture was ever written by the 'will of man' and no individual will ever by saved
by the 'will of man' either - so why press the brother to do your will rather than obey God?  jt

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:42:23 -0400 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
As Kevin has so often challenged me 'why not answer the actual question(s) asked? Mind, I don't blame you as it's perfectly understandable, Kevin. You don't (replicate in front of Mosques in the USA that which you do at other locals throughout the USA and, utilizing the same methodology) and, you won't. Do you not view Isam as an = if not greater heresy throughout the land?

Answer: You are correct, Lance. I simply am not called to do this.

FTR Q: Does it appear that anyone else IS called to do this?
Answer: No, it would appear not.HMMMMMM?

We do - you SIT
We preach - you lecture on what you do not do

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I looked at the photo-journal of the SPer's trip. What a waste! A Muslim country? You live in one. As for both trips; the one taken and the one projected, why not take care of 'business' at home? My question was:Why not replicate in front of 'your' Mosques what you do at Mardi Gras, Super Bowl etc.? You won't and, for good reason.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 20, 2005 18:24
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hill Cumorah

Want to come with us to a muslim country to preach?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now, there's a collection of pictures I'd enjoy having a look at.Of course y'all do this with the same frequency as the others, eh? Will you tell which Mosques, how many and, with what frequency?

Do 'you' believe that Muhammed was inspired to write the Koran by the same one who inspired the BOM namely, Satan?