Sent: June 20, 2005 16:31
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief

Lance Muir wrote:
I have no serious problem with any translation. Some on TT have a very, very serious problem with most translations.
DAVEH:   Take a look at Mt 9:13 in both the NIV and the KJV.  Does it seem to you that they are significantly different in the way they have been translated?   Or, try comparing Mk 11:26.   Does something seem peculiar about one of these translations, Lance?

However Dave, I'd still appreciate your expanded explanation of that quotation.