I wholeheartedly concur with David vis a vis Judy on this issue.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: July 21, 2005 11:01
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:John 16:13,14

Bill wrote:
... Moreover, I believe Jesus was fully God and
fully man in one person -- and you know this quite
well because we have discussed it at length on
numerous occasions, so why the slanderous dishonesty?
I stated why I considered her remarks to be
slanderous. You do not see them as such.
I will go with your opinion.

If it helps any, I do not think Judy understands your perspective;
therefore, no dishonesty at all.  I hope to jump in on this again when I
have time.  The problem is that I have approached this subject with Judy
before.  In fact, I believe it was this subject that brought you to
TruthTalk in the first place, Judy and me discussing this issue and you
finding it on Google.  I want to meditate and pray about why Judy perhaps
does not hear us on this matter of Christ's humanity. I truly do not think
she is being slanderous or dishonest.  She has some assumptions in her
thinking that prevents her from seeing what seems to me and you to be a very
clear teaching of Scripture.

Another thing delaying me here besides the fact that I do have a life :-)... I want to talk to you more about the spiritual death issue and metaphors. I won't be able to do that easily and address Judy at the same time, so when I
do get time to come back to this, I will have to make a decision on which
gets a higher priority.