I've little time left, David. I did so and, as yet, have not heard from you. (Isaiah) Write me privately if you need days to think it over.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: July 21, 2005 14:23
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:John 16:13,14

Lance wrote:
... once you've cited it, e-sword or not, you
are giving us an interpretation (read MEANING).
I esteem Scripture as highly as y'all; I just happen
to think that you often don't cite is with it's
correct meaning.

The difference between us is that we seek to understand God's meaning. You
don't seem to think that is possible.

By the way, citing a passage is not necessarily the same thing as giving you
an interpretation.  Also, if you differ on what the meaning is, and you
believe that you have the correct meaning, do like Jesus did and instruct us
on its proper meaning.  If you misrepresent God on it, I'm sure you will
hear from the rest of us about it.  :-)