Lance said, in the past, there are MANY VARIED interpretations of the
scriptures.

I am still waiting for JUST ONE OTHER Interpretation of JN 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that
believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth
on him.

--- David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lance wrote:... once you've cited it, e-sword or not, you
> > are giving us an interpretation (read MEANING).
> > I esteem Scripture as highly as y'all; I just happen
> > to think that you often don't cite is with it's correct meaning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> The difference between us is that we seek to understand God's
> meaning.  You don't seem to think that is possible.
>
> By the way, citing a passage is not necessarily the same thing as
> giving you  an interpretation.  Also, if you differ on what the
meaning is, and  you  believe that you have the correct meaning, do
like Jesus did and instruct us  on its proper meaning.  If you
misrepresent God on it, I'm sure you will  hear from the rest of us
about it.  :-)

http://mail.yahoo.com