From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] A 'prooftexter' vs a 'contexter'
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:41:38 -0500

Lance Muir wrote:

Forget what I 'say'. Just stand back and watch. I'd say that what this amounts to is a sideshow for our Mormon friends. They are being told by Perry, Kevin, you, David and Linda that that which and, in Whom, they believe is not Biblical. You folks are demonstrating that A It can't be known (even after having believed for decades) B That it doesn't reall matter all that much EXCEPT FOR MORMONS, OF COURSE!

*===================================================================If I were looking at this with the eyes of the world, I would be in full agreement with you.
Teery
*