Lance wrote:
> Let me say something to everyone on TT who employs
> the letters RCC as an epithet; THIS WAS THE BIRTH
> OF CHRIST'S CHURCH!! If y'all got a problem with
> that then, take it up with Him.

Lance, surely you know that this is not true what you just said.  This is
one of the biggest lies that the RCC has ever perpetrated on mankind.

The RCC did not have independent existence until 1054 when it excommunicated
Michael Cerularius, the Bishop of Constantinople, over his refusal to
acknowledge the Bishop of Rome as Supreme Pope among other things.  Even if
you don't accept this date as the date of Roman Catholicism's beginning, you
surely cannot argue for its existence before 313 A.D. when Constantine
issued the Edict of Milan.

Rome was not the earliest church.  Jerusalem was.  The church in Jerusalem
was the birth of Christ's first church, and many other churches were born
after that, in Antioch, in Ephesus, in Corinth, etc.  Read Revelation 1 and
you will find seven churches, not ONE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, and these
seven were only represented of the many churches of Christ that existed
throughout the earth.