Blainerb:  "I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light , which of all the sects was right  . . . the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight; that those professors were all corrupt;  that they: draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrine the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof."  Joseph Smith