But we do not focus on the minutia while at the same time ignoring all the other overwhelming evidence before our eyes.

LDS are always saying yes, but look over here, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. He is an ANTI or worse yet he was EXed!

One can not discount even the smallest piece of evidence. As a scientist all evidence must be given equal credence
Untill all evidence aligns with a particular theory, you do not have a viable theory.
Einstein added a fudge factor to his theory, in order to make it conform to his mechanical view of the universe. he said it was the worst mistake he ever made in his career. It all angles do not add up, go back to the start and RE-check everything. If you continue to ignore all the "BAD" data it will be to your own hurt.

There is NOTHING as sad as an individual who decieves there OWN SELF!
1 Co 3:18  Let no man deceive himself
1 Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"
Blainer:  It is in the details that we are able to see the true and the good--the human body is a good example.  Without looking at the details of its construction and functioning, we cannot appreciate what it took to create it.