Urim and Thummim

Was just a SEER STONE as J Fielding Smith said

God does not take lightly the mixing of truth with Error or the Holy with PROFANE!
EZ 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.