IT is not FAITH IN SPITE of the FACTS.

A true faith reflects REALITY!
It is not like some LDS believe "God took away the plates and made it look like they were not real so we could have more faith"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 7/27/2005 2:31:46 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Blainerb:  I am glad you are such an exacting scientist, Kevin, but what about the principle of faith?  Scientists for the most part allow no room for faith as a credible way of approaching lack of knowledge.  Yet faith is the crux of all revealed true religion.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
But we do not focus on the minutia while at the same time ignoring all the other overwhelming evidence before our eyes.

LDS are always saying yes, but look over here, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. He is an ANTI or worse yet he was EXed!

One can not discount even the smallest piece of evidence. As a scientist all evidence must be given equal credence
Untill all evidence aligns with a particular theory, you do not have a viable theory.
Einstein added a fudge factor to his theory, in order to make it conform to his mechanical view of the universe. he said it was the worst mistake he ever made in his career. It all angles do not add up, go back to the start and RE-check everything. If you continue to ignore all the "BAD" data it will be to your own hurt.