DAVEH:   Dean.........I don't know what has gotten into you, but it does seem you are beginning to foam at the mouth!   =-O

    May I suggest you slow down and think about what you are saying about my beliefs before you hit the send button.  It is hard enough to think you actually believe (about my beliefs) what you posted below, let alone thinking that other TTers would be so lacking in cognizance as to believe what you said below is true.  I don't know what you are smoking, Dean....but you do seem to be blowing it out your ears tonight!

    FWIW.......Brother Dean, calm down and relax a little.  IMHO you would be better advised to stick to the truth IF you want folks to take you and your ministry seriously.

Dean Moore wrote:

 cd: JD I don't think you realize how much opposed the Mormon religion and the bible really are or you would change the above statements. Example: In the Mormon belief Jesus Christ is just another man whom believed upon God and is now God of this world -but only this world. Just as DaveH believes He will be God of another world-and one must believe upon him to received salvation on that world.This is what Mormons do-they play games.They are using a totally different language.The God they believe in had sex in heaven-with one of the women that they call from the grave whom stay eternally pregnant- which produced Mary and the HOLY Ghost is supposed (their claim not mine)to have came down and had sex with Mary and Jesus was produced from this sexual act. So their God is a God of Incest. They do not believe Jesus is the exclusive way to heaven-Joseph is a way of salvation- so is coming to the temple once a year. How can you John claim (declare) someo ne whom carries this belief as saved?
--
Dave Hansen