Kevin wrote:
> I would like to know where you found the word
> BEING in the text other than the MOOD which
> is an ENDING not another word.

In Greek, it is much more common to make a single word convey the mood and
tense and even object, but in English we tend to add more words.  The
authority to add "being" is the same authority for adding "THEM THAT ARE."
It is something thought to be communicated by the ending of the Greek text.
This is why the KJV does not put these words in italics.