Chapter 30 Verse 5 Book Proverbs Every word of God is pure
PS 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

 I do not toss the greek out, just the obviously CORRUPTED Alexandrian greek text.
The ones with deletions insertions corrections erasures.
One only needs 0to look on their face to SEE they have been tampered with.
No GREEK NEEDED for that.

I do not accept checks with TEN different handwritings and crossed out words/numbers. Such a check is DISQUALFIED! Why should I use such MSS? Why would God use such MSS? He could not keep them pure? He needed some heretics to restore them by collating all the MSS & endlessly arguing what is the real intent?

This all streches credulity to the breaking point!
 Ninety-five percent of all evidence SUPPORTS the text of the King James Authorized Version. The new versions are supported by the remaining five percent evidence, which disagrees within itself, thus it is a disqualified witness again.

Faith in the KJV is based on its unfailing performance for 400 years, others come  and others go!

Besides the KJV fits the scripture PS 12 "PURIFIED Seven times"
  • 1384 - John Wycliffe translates the whole Bible into English for the first time in history. The "Church" repays him by condemning him as a heritic.
  • 1536 - William Tyndale burned as a heritic for his Bible translation work - the first printed English Scriptures.
  • 1537 - Myles Coverdale's Bible translation published "with the king's most gracious licence." Later, during "Bloody Mary's reign, he is hunted for his life and forced to flee England.
  • 1539 - Coverdale's "Great Bible" chained to the pulpits by order of King Henry VIII. Christians executed for reading the Bible without a licence.
  • 1555 - John Rogers burned to death for publishing the Mathew Bible; becomes the first victim of "Bloody Mary," queen of England.
  • 1560 - Queen Mary commands all "heretics" to return to Romanism or face the consequences. Many flee Geneva, and the exiled church leaders produce the Geneva Bible.
  • 1611 - The seventh major English translation of the Scriptures, the King James Bible, is published and adopted as "The Authorized Version".

  • [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    So where is your chapter and verse pushing the KJV onto everyone and tossing the greek MSS out the window.