I was not implying anything like that.  Is He God or isn't He?

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:40:03 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Judy, you are not the Holy Spirit.

Bill

What do you think the Holy Spirit is Bill?  You don't understand Him do you?

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:39:06 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
It was his divine nature that was great, Dean, and in that he was unlike us, as we do not have a divine nature,

Anyone who has been born of the Spirit is well on the road to becoming a partaker of the divine
nature Bill see 2 Pet 1:14, 2 Cor 3:18, Heb 12:10.

Judy, we are humans beings indwelt with the Holy Spirit, but we are not God, which is what I mean when I speak of Jesus' divine nature: he was/is God -- and that, my dear, is an infinite difference.

Bill