----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 2/12/2006 7:16:09 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

Ahh but there's never a linguist around when you need one. I reference actual, honest-to-goodness, real, live, living in the Spirit BELIEVERS/CHRISTIANS. Yes! They did. Yes! They do! Yes! One or more may be a TT participant. Can such do such? Unequivocally yes! Does this contradict 1 Jn along with other passages? Resoundingly no!

So Lance, what do you actually believe concerning the past/present treatment of women/blacks/1st nations ppls? Oh, just read the above.