Thanks for this Kevin;
Interesting testimony and I'm glad you are still around.  judyt

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 04:17:16 -0800 (PST) Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Ask someone who has been there.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=21364

Christine Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree that we should brace ourselves for Islam's wrath. But I say that these cartoons have succeed in revealing Islam for the hateful religion that it is.

You seem to be in favor of comprismising integrity for peace at all costs. I will agree with you on this--up to a point. After that point, it is important to take a stand. That's what it means to have integrity.

Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

It is not possible if they love my death more than their own life. We can't afford to be numb to their hatred for too long.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The cartoons WERE a red herring from the start. However, you who would instigate violence should be prepared when violence ensues. (I speak again of the 'fomenters')
----- Original Message -----
Sent: February 27, 2006 18:00
Subject: [TruthTalk] An excellent Article on Islam Today

http://www.davidwarrenonline.com/index.php?artID=576

This will be my 11th consecutive column, directly or indirectly on the “Danish cartoons” issue. The cartoons themselves were a red herring from the start -- a fake issue, trumped up by fanatical Muslims seeking grievances to abet a confrontation, and thereby extract concessions from the West.

. . .

And from a mixture of fear of, and sympathy for, large, recent, Muslim immigrant communities in the West, we confuse domestic and foreign issues. I do not doubt the great majority of Muslims, in Canada and around the world, are decent, “moderate” people, who want no part in a “clash of civilizations”. But it has become obvious they can do nothing to stop the triumph of “Islamism” internationally, or oppose the fanatics proselytizing in their own communities.

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail