Sent: 2/27/2006 6:01:21 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] An excellent Article on Islam Today

http://www.davidwarrenonline.com/index.php?artID=576

This will be my 11th consecutive column, directly or indirectly on the “Danish cartoons” issue. The cartoons themselves were a red herring from the start -- a fake issue, trumped up by fanatical Muslims seeking grievances to abet a confrontation, and thereby extract concessions from the West.

. . .

And from a mixture of fear of, and sympathy for, large, recent, Muslim immigrant communities in the West, we confuse domestic and foreign issues. I do not doubt the great majority of Muslims, in Canada and around the world, are decent, “moderate” people, who want no part in a “clash of civilizations”. But it has become obvious they can do nothing to stop the triumph of “Islamism” internationally, or oppose the fanatics proselytizing in their own communities.
cd: Christine what is the difference between a lukewarm Christian and a moderate Moslem?Overlooking the the salvation issue.

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail