On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> wrote:
> On 17/11/11 10:42 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> wrote:
>> > I started the wiki page for goals of 2.4
>> > https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/Release_2_4_0
>> Thanks Cedric. Very happy to see the Production module on the list !
>
> We will see if it will be achieved.

What do you mean ? We will achieve it. If it's included we should,
otherwise don't publish it. People expectations are high on this and
this is not a game.

>> I think we also should integrate the translation environment to
>> Transifex, like we have it in GNU Health [1]. It's quite modular and
>> we can set up different teams. Just got a request from Bashar to do
>> so, a team member that is translating GNU Health to Arabic.
>
> Please start new thread for new subject.
> See https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tryton/-IA9TLq5qag/pv5okIVkr38J
I rather don't comment on this netiquette and top-posting thing...
because by this time is really boring.... humans are not computers,
and making comments on a thread that might have something in common is
good, makes the link....  just losen up a bit, ok ?

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health