* Luis Falcon [2011-11-17 15:48 +0100]:
> I started the wiki page for goals of 2.4
> https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/Release_2_4_0
Thanks Cedric. Very happy to see the Production module on the list !

We will see if it will be achieved.

What do you mean ? We will achieve it. If it's included we should,
otherwise don't publish it. People expectations are high on this and
this is not a game.

According to me goals are goals that we want to achieve. It may
happen, the focus is on those points but I may not happen.

We are in a free software world, it will happen if anybody is ready
to work on it and if anybody has time for it. If one of those
condition is not met, it will not happen ; if a more important stuff
arise in the community (I don't know what but who knows), it will not
happen ; etc … Moreover, this point is IMHO not more important than
some others. To change that either you do it yourself or you pay
someone to do it : this is free software.

In summary : do not take this roadmap as marketing material because it
may not happen. This is what we think will happen but there is no 100%
accuracy on this (some will, some will not : look at the other
roadmaps).

--
Nicolas Évrard

B2CK SPRL