Le 18/12/2011 22:56, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 18/12/11 22:24 +0100, Fares Hantous wrote:
Le 18/12/2011 18:38, Cédric Krier a écrit :
I guess you are talking about GL which was already discuss in
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tryton-dev/0IOcfGdwJrM/discussion

I think we must find a generic solution for such accounting reports but
I don't think depending on such external project like JasperReports will
be good for Tryton.
In my case, I solved that issue by changing the general ledger template
from *.odt to *.ods (spreadsheet). It is really faster.
Could you publish it?
Here is the only file to replace.
LibreOffice can detect that it is a spreadsheet file eventhough the extension is odt. But to open it with microsoft office, it must be *.ods and we must update the xml file.