Hi,

I've started to explore SAO to see if I can contribute in the styling. I'm
not a designer but I know CSS enough.

Are expected contributions (codereviews) in the CSS of SAO?

I seen that currently there isn't is any specific CSS. The custom "widgets"
(user menú, main menú, tab content...) doesn't have any class for styling
and lot of styling is set in JS that generate inline style definition.
I think that most of them (paddings, floats...) are not dynamic so it could
bé defined in CSS using classes, which is more eficiebt and easy ti
customize/improve.
Is it a design desision or it's temporal during the development process?
Why?

Guillem