* Guillem Barba Domingo  [2013-05-27 20:18 +0200]:
Hi,

Hello,

I've started to explore SAO to see if I can contribute in the
styling. I'm not a designer but I know CSS enough.

Are expected contributions (codereviews) in the CSS of SAO?

This would be a great addition indeed.

I seen that currently there isn't is any specific CSS. The custom "widgets"
(user menú, main menú, tab content...) doesn't have any class for styling
and lot of styling is set in JS that generate inline style definition.
I think that most of them (paddings, floats...) are not dynamic so it
could bé defined in CSS using classes, which is more eficiebt and
easy ti customize/improve.

Is it a design desision or it's temporal during the development process?
Why?

It is a design decision.
We set a css class on every tryton fields and almost on every graphic
applications.

But there are also graphic behavior that we *want* to use. There might
be although some room for improvements.

--
Nicolas Évrard

B2CK SPRL