Hi Raimon, you are talking in catalan in tryton-dev :-P

El 30 de maig de 2013 11.28, Raimon Esteve <rest...@zikzakmedia.com> ha
escrit:

> @guillem. Si tens un screen del CSS  del codereview podem opinar ;) Tenim
> pendent encara de mirar-me el SAO

I'll attach an screenshot but the best way is to apply the patch in the SAO
directory

> Els apunts detallats a (1) son correctes? afegeries algo tu que estàs en
> ello? Tb he trobat aquests apunts (2) :)
>
> Per cert, pq el nom de SAO?
>
> (1) http://wiki.tryton-erp.es/SAO

this How-to is OK. the only *issue* I found is that "sudo npm install -g
grunt-cli" creates directories in the current directory with 'root' user
and the next 'npm' commands will fail. I tried to do it without *sudo* and
doesn't work so I changed the owner of these directories: 'dist,
node_modules

(2) http://wiki.opdevel.com/Tryton/SAO

I think it's old. SAO doesn't use GWT
--