* Cédric Krier: " [tryton-dev] Client translation" (Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:08:50
  +0100):

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a proposal to improve the client translation process:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4664
> I would like to setup this workflow for the coming release.
> So please comment, especially the translators.

AFAIS this proposal concerns not mainly translators (it's not a big deal to
not commit .mo files), but generally users/developers running Tryton from
sources. The repository won't work any more out of the box when running in a
localization different from english.

The question is more:
- does the gain in repository size (currently about half a MB) outweigh the
  disadvantages of having to compile the mo files before usage and evtl. have
  requests fom users not being aware of the fact?

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6