* Nicolas Évrard: " Re: [tryton] Demo login user by languages - No
  countries" (Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:03:30 +0200):

> There might be of course other issues.

This should be cleared:

Should the root accounts of accounting charts generally be translated or not? I
refrained until now to do so for i.e. the Belgium account chart, but this could
be done of course (and could make sense).
Nevertheless I would generally refrain from translating the accounts, because
this could have legal impacts. I think, the translation of an account chart
itself should be the task of the module maintainer (e.g. a swiss account chart
would preferably add the 3 languages of the country).

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6