--- Sean Legassick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 09:02:48AM -0700, Jon
> Stevens wrote:
> > Lets dump what we have of OPaL from CVS. It causes
> new users to much
> > trouble. It isn't documented and isn't finished
> and doesn't look like it
> > will be any time soon.
I would like to see this removed from CVS. It's
troublesome to have some half-finished work in CVS.

I always puzzled by your statements that it's not
documented.  Most of this code uses the classes and
methods described in Scott's paper.  True, it's
missing javadoc; but reading Scott's paper should
serve as an excellent guide.

-george