On Tue, 30 May 2000, you wrote:
> Personally, I would dump OPaL and stick with the Peer model. It is quite
> nice. John and Frank did an excellent job with it.

I agree.  At this point in the game, it would be nice if we focused
our collective energy on one Persistent model and add on the kind of
features that'll help make it even easier to use - such as the Schema
generator, Peer/Business Object generator, documentation, etc...

Even more documentation on things such as doing joins with a
Criteria object would be useful to new users (and me)!

I like cutting new territory as much as everyone else, but for me
getting the Persistent layer right is always the most difficult (
and most of  the time the most important ) part of the job.  For these
reasons, I'd rather stick with one model, master it and
improve it.

--
dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]