Is there more information on what specifically this plugin would need to do?

-Bert

On 8/28/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jim had said that as a prereq to a release then we should have a
maven plugin that will set up the webapp runtime in a war. I think
that having such a beast would make building the samples easier and
so would suggest we get to work on it - is anyone interested in helping?

--
Jeremy