+1.  This really makes a great deal of sense to me.  Infact this will get
the 'solution assembly' message a lot clear.

- Venkat

On 9/10/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We have quite a few samples that have copies of the same components
and the services that they implement. I think we should separate the
components from the samples themselves and move them to a common
"sample-components" project that just contains the implementations;
this could then be used by the different samples that illustrate the
SCA concepts.
--
Jeremy