Hi Rajith,

Thanks for the patch. I had a couple of quick questions, mostly related to things that could be done to evolve the code (It's before I have had enough coffee so bear with me ;-) ):

1. Some of the exception handling does printStackTrace() and exceptions derive directly from things like RuntimeException (I realize this is probably just for expediency). Eventually these should probably be converted into descendants of TuscanyException and TuscanyRuntimeException. We did a write-up of this at http:// incubator.apache.org/tuscany/codeguidelines.html which may be useful.

2. Could you explain what you have in mind w.r.t. data binding? I noticed Axiom is used to parse the configuration and then SDO is used to deserialize the payload. I was thinking the StAX APIs could be used for configuration processing and the binding itself could be configured to support a variety of serialization strategies, including non-textual ones? This would break the dependence on Axiom and SDO.

3. There are a couple of places classes are reflectively newed and they can probably be replaced with system services, e.g. SimpleJMSResourceFactory.

Thanks,
Jim