Luciano Resende wrote:

Couple comments :

  - Do we need FAQ entry on the Outlines for SCA, SDO and DAS ?

We could link these under the main FAQ page that is present on the
outline.  This would make the outline 3 lines shorter, which helps
reduce scrolling with smaller displays or larger fonts.  Anyone
wanting to see FAQs for SCA/SDO/DAS would still find these easily
and quickly by following the outline link to the main FAQ page
and following the links there.  The main FAQ page would contain
FAQs that apply to the whole of Tuscany, as well as links to the
sub-pages for SCA, SDO, and DAS.

  - There are still some broken links, maybe it's good to have at least an
empty page for those links....

BTW, Looks good in Firefox...