Hi Geoff,

Since I have done this before I can help if you can simply provide the
udpated faq.xml.  I shall take care of building it to html and then updating
the site.  Let me know.

- Venkat

On 1/19/07, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Geoff,

Take a look at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/site/README.txt

You need to edit the xml, regenerate the HTML from the XML, svn commit
those changes and then log into people.apache.org and run an svn
update there.

It's a bit of a complex process - one that we should perhaps think
about improving...

Cheers
Andy