Humm, one thing just stuck me using this wiki is that although heirarchical
in some ways... all documents sit in a single space (as they do in many
wikis... although interestingly I don't think the old one did).

This can lead to some interesting side effects.. for example
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Building+your+own is a
child document of the user guide.. but it sits in the top level. This isn't
going to be a problem for all documents, but it does mean that there can
only be one /TUSCANY/Introduction document or one TUSCANY/Building document.

To overcome this limitation we can do one of the following:
Seperate into multiple spaces (eg TUSCANYUserGuide/,,, and
TUSCANYCommitterGuide) this has the plus of allowing two "introduction"
pages, one in each space, but on the downside it means that there is no
longer a single TUSCANY space - although TUSCANY could link to TUSCANYUser
etc
Or, We prefix pages - which can obviously be a little messy.

WDYT ? Looking at the top level space, it seems like other have gone for a
multiple but linked spaces... see http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/

Thought I should raise this now to make sure people are aware...

Cheers,
Dan

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Building+SCA+for+Javawhich

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Getting+Started
> .
> > We
> > > help
> > > simple

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Hi Dan
> >
> > Have you already created this? If so I'll go edit ti myself, If not I
> > suggest we have a section
> >
> > "Running the samples"
> >

> > coming after the first section which describes how to get the code. If
> > remember correctly there is some automation of this already in
> place  but
> > it
> > would be good to have some descriptive text and suggestions about
which
> > ones
> > to try first and also the kind of things that might go wrong.
> >
> > Simon

Great Dan, go for it.