I do not try the 1st cause the 2nd seems smarter.
It seems easier to do with an ant script :-)
So, the 2nd solution works fine. Thanks !!

I have added "-Doffline=true" to bypass maven update check.

Ok, now I have a classCastException because the return object of the proxy is a DynamicDataObjectImpl
instead of my SDO generated object.

Here the stackTrace :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DynamicDataObjectImpl
       at $Proxy19.getOperations(Unknown Source)
       at scabank.ClientComponent.getOperations(Unknown Source)
       at scabank.ClientImpl.main(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.runApplication(MainLauncherBooter.java:107) at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.main(MainLauncherBooter.java:88)

I will take a look at this on Monday but if someone know where does it may come from, please reply :-)

thanks again,
have a nice week-end.

--
Guillaume.

sdo-impl and all of its dependencies are on the Manifest Class-Path for the launcher jar:
Class-Path: ../lib/sca-api-r0.95-1.0-incubator-M2.jar ...

You will need to add the two StAX jars to that. There are two workarounds I can think of: 1. extract the MANIFEST.MF, add the two jars to the Class-Path entry and repack the jar
2. run from the command line with
java --classpath ${sca.home}/bin/launcher.jar:${sca.home}/boot/stax-api-1.0.1.jar:${sca.home}/wstx-asl-3.2.0.jar \
     -Dtuscany.installDir=${sca.home} \
      org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter ...

HTH
--
Jeremy