To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:23 AM
Subject: [VOTE] Rewrite kernel model to be based on interfaces

The current model is based on simple POJOs. Sebastien has proposed rewriting the configuration model to be based on interfaces with separate implementation and factory classes. This will have a major impact on the kernel code and all extensions. This vote is not about what is in the model, it's is about how the model itself is implemented.

[ ] +1 we should do this
[ ] -1 keep things as they are