Haleh,

 thanks for addressing these issues.  One concern I have after a quick look
is that on arriving at a pages such as
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/sdo-java.html some of the links on the left
under a given heading go off to a scope that is not intuitive from the page
that you were on.  E.g. under the "General" sidebar heading,  the FAQ link
for Java SDO goes to a page that I think is intended to contain generic
cross language SDO questions, i.e. up one level of abstraction from the page
heading.  It's been that way since version 3 of the file, and I can't work
out whether it's intended that way,  or just a result of copying the content
from an existing C++ page.

The next sidebar heading below FAQ --- "Downloads" --- relates to
downloading SDO Java (i.e. at the same level of abstraction of the current
page).  I think it would be good if the sidebar headings grouped links at
the same level of abstraction and made this clear from the heading name -
e.g. "Tuscany General", or "SDO General"

BTW,  FWIW, this prompted me to just catalogue the set of tuscany-dev notes
that I have put an "FAQ" label against when reading the list. I had the
intention of reviewing this list to see what was worth refining into well
formed info snippets some time,  but haven't got to it yet.   Maybe we can
divide and conquer to add to the website's FAQ set.  Does anyone else have
anything like this?

Ron Gavlin's response to tuscany-user of 5th of Jan (cant find a very good
archive URL for this one)
My response to Alexander Pankov of  the  26th of Jan on t-user (again  URL
not readily found)
The thread started by Adriano Crestani on 15th Feb "mvn problem?"
Unanswered thread from Ignacio on 16th Feb
Frank's responses to Murtaza Goga in the thread started 20th March
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-user/200703.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
The thread entitled "Root property that is not containment" started 29th of
Jan
The thread entitled "Getting started with Tuscany databinding" started on
10th April

Regards, Kelvin.