On 4/19/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

   - I like the list of modules I think we should go with the module name
from the code and link to a separate
      page for each one. (take a look I've made an example). We can then
use
URLs such as
      http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/binding-ws to
refer
directly to the module description(*)

I like the one wiki page with the module name per module and as well, but
do we really want all of those listed on the "Java SCA Subproject page"?
That page seems more user oriented giving an overview of Java SCA
capabilities, where as all the individual modules are a really deep
implementation detail. For example how about on the "Java SCA Subproject"
page say Tuscany has a web service binding and links to a "web service" page
which talks about the WS capabilities and its that "web service" page where
the list of WS related modules could go: binding-ws, binding-ws-xml,
binding-ws-axis2, binding-ws-cxf, interface-wsdl, interface-wsdl-xml,
interface-wsdl-runtime etc. Similar thing for all the other binding,
implementation, databinding, runtime etc.