Hi,

I've give the distros a shot on windows xp.

- The src disb. builds clean
- The tried all the samples from the binary dist just following the
READMEs.  Like the others I do find the README for the rmi samples out of
sync and also the  crud-client app does not run.  But all the other samples
run cleanly.

With the rmi samples I am quite surprised because during the code chill time
period I think I fixed the samples to run as per the README.  The RMI Server
sample used a RMI Client ( an not a SCA Reference) and similarly the RMI
Reference sample used a RMI Server (not a SCA Service) and each was pretty
compact in itself.  I am not sure about where it changed after that.

Anyways, looking at it overall I'd like to give a '+1' based on the
following: -
- Though I agree that this is not the most perfect of packages I still feel
none of the glitches are paralysing.  For example, even if the rmi samples
did not work as per the README they contain all that is required to run them
and then there are a whole bunch of other samples that work cleanly
demonstrating SCA and the extensions we offer to date.
- Its been a while since we released and this one has fundamental changes to
how things were a few months ago.  Getting this release out asap is good for
us and to users so that there is enough time for trying out and giving
feedback that can be picked up for our next release which I guess is going
to be in another few weeks from now.
- Finally this is just about 0.90 and I am ok to have the sort of issues
that have been identified with it.  I am happy to know what we need to watch
for in our next release.

Thanks

- Venkat